YOUR RESPONSIBLE &
SUSTAINABILITY: A NEW CHALLENGE
Today’s automotive industry is facing new challenges when it comes to green issues. The need for environmental responsibility and sustainable mobility means events have to meet some essential criteria:
- Minimal carbon footprint,
- Limited environmental impact,
- Circular economy principles.
Auto Press Club Monaco can help you achieve your objectives, with concrete solutions based on real data, and tailored to your CSR policy.
COMBATING CLIMATE CHANGE AND GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS
We can help you organise a “ZERO EMISSIONS“, event, using carbon footprint indicators.
– With a statistical evaluation of your event’s carbon impact and practical alternatives for reducing expected CO2 emissions.
– With a full review of your event’s carbon footprint and suggestions for concrete, legitimate ways of offsetting emissions to achieve carbon neutrality, ensuring yours is a “zero emissions” event.
COMBATING SCARCITY OF RESOURCES
We can propose concrete solutions to be applied during your event, to:
- Reduce your water and energy use.
- Manage your use of raw materials sustainably, by recommending alternative such as:
– green materials,
– re-use, renovation and recycling of materials used.
LA INTERNATIONAL SUSTAINABILITY CERTIFICATION FOR YOUR EVENT
Events held regularly or planned sufficiently in advance can be ISO 20121 certified for their contribution to certain key sustainable goals as defined by the UN.
OUR REFERENCE BODIES
We rely on tools created by organisations such as the “Collective for Responsible Events”, whose members include: